Pigeonhole-0.5.7 fails to build from sources

Lefteris Tsintjelis lefty at spes.gr
Sat Jul 13 16:35:34 EEST 2019

On 13/7/2019 15:02, Jerry via dovecot wrote:

 > I am using 'poudriere' on a FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-p7, and both dovecot
 > and pigeonhole build and install correctly.

It builds ok also with standard FreeBSD's "make" but it seems for some
reason you have to remove both old versions of dovecot and pigeonhole
ports, if you have them installed, before you start building the new
ones. pigeonhole was building against the old version of dovecot
installed and this is what caused the issue. Possibly other ways to
build may not have this problem.

Lefteris