Replication Upgrade 2.2 -> 2.3 Question

Cassidy B. Larson alandaluz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:43:15 EEST 2019

Finally getting around to upgrading my setup to 2.3.x.

All of our front end proxies are fine on 2.3 connecting to a 2.2 backend
storage pair.

So the question is, if I stage the upgrade, will it break replication
between the two backend storage servers?  My thought was to upgrade one to
2.3, and keep the other on 2.2 for a couple of days?  If so, can 2.2
replicate to 2.3, and 2.3 replicate to 2.2 without any issue?  Or am I
going to have to go all-in on 2.3 at once on both? Heh.

Thanks,

-c