Dovecot release v2.3.7

Eirik Rye rye at trojka.no
Tue Jul 16 14:11:31 EEST 2019

Please disregard this. My apologies.

The issue appears to have been caused by an unrelated network issue with
one of the directors, that coincidentally occurred at almost the exact
same time.

A potential improvement would be if the "Ring SYNC seq=XX appears to
have got lost" error message would indicate which director/server it
pertains to.

Best regards,
Eirik Rye