doveadm migration to server with no root access

Sami Ketola Sami.Ketola at Open-Xchange.com
Fri Jul 26 16:41:44 EEST 2019

Hi,

you can't migrate by pushing to imapc: or pop3c: host. It's not supported and in fact is not even possible without losing data.

you need to pull the mails by running doveadm on the new server.

Sami