[mail-crypt-plugin] Private key location in Folder Key Mode

emordin emordin at protonmail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:20:44 EEST 2019

Hi,

So I am trying to locate the private key in dovecot-attributes but I can't seem to find it. I have went thru the strings in the file with the lib-dcrypt document as a guide but the private key doesn't seem to be in there.

I'm guessing the private key is an internal attribute located here '/private/vendor/vendor.dovecot/pvt' , but according to the mail-attribute.h file that location is not accessible. Is this true? Or is there a way to see the private key?

Thanks.