Potfix+Dovecot with dsync replication problem

Zeljko Dokman zdokman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:14:01 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I am still struggling with this issue.
I scraped my previous configuration and started from beginning.
Thanks to Aki Tuomi and his suggestion I changed the users in my
configurations from vmail --> root and that helped.
Now I have a working replication but with some problems and strange
behavior.
Replication works only when I manually execute a command:

"doveadm sync -A tcp:secundary:server:12345"

Automatic fast and full sync do not work:

doveadm replicator status "*"
username
 priority fast sync full sync success sync failed
zdokman
none     01:46:14  01:46:14  01:46:14     -

doveadm replicator status
Queued 'sync' requests        0
Queued 'high' requests        0
Queued 'low' requests         0
Queued 'failed' requests      0
Queued 'full resync' requests 0
Waiting 'failed' requests     0
Total number of known users   1

doveadm replicator dsync-status
username
          type status

         -    Not connected

maillog has no error entries.
my conf files are attached.

I don't understand why is this happening and how to fix it, any help is
much appreciated.

Best regards,