Sql user and maildirs

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Mon Jun 10 19:54:21 EEST 2019

On 9 Jun2019, at 09:42, @lbutlr via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
> …should I set concat('/usr/local/virtual/', maildir) as home and also set concat(‘maildir:/usr/local/virtual/', maildir, 'Maildir') as mail here rather than in the userdb block?

I went ahed and did this since I saw it given as an erample config in more than one search result. It appears to be working fine, but I haven’t changed the userdb block back in dovecot.conf back to what I had it before either. I suspect that is OK since that specifies a default.

--
Yeah, Nick. Nick's the kinda guy you can trust. Nick's your buddy Nick's
the kinda guy you drink beers with. The kinda guy that doesn't care if