Sieve to strip html from multipart messages

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Mon Jun 10 22:39:41 EEST 2019

Is is possible (I’m sure it is, so how) to strip multipart messages that are HTML and text of the HTML portion and leave the bare text message without also stripping other parts (like images or attached files).

Or also to take messages that are only HTML and strip the HTML and replace it with a plain text version?

I used to do this a long time ago with procmail and lynx, but it was never reliable since procmail doesn’t really understand MIME.