Outlook renames Junk folder

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Thu Jun 13 21:07:50 EEST 2019

Thank you.  You are right.  It is a sieve issue, but I do not know the
"IF FOLDER DOES NOT EXIST" code for sieve and I cannot find an example.
I would rather send the mail to Junk Email than create a folder.  So the
code should look like:

IF (DESTINATION FOLDER = "Junk") {
  IF (DESTINATION FOLDER DOES NOT EXIST) {
   ATTEMPT TO STORE EMAIL IN "Junk Email" FOLDER