LMTP doesn't save to +mailbox

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Jun 14 23:38:49 EEST 2019

On 14 Jun2019, at 13:41, @lbutlr via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
> This is the error I am getting when sending to luser+covisp at covisp.net
>
> lmtp(luser at covisp.net)<91193><EqkiJV70A105ZAEAIdGjjQ>: Error: sieve: msgid=<A3ED963A-97FB-4A1F-9F09-45F2AEA96CF6 at kreme.com>: failed to store into mailbox 'covisp': Mailbox doesn't exist: covisp
>
> lmtp(luser at covisp.net)<91193><EqkiJV70A105ZAEAIdGjjQ>: Error: sieve: Execution of script /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve failed with unsuccessful implicit keep

Did several doveadm reload to no effect. Finally stopped dovecot complexly and restarted it and reloaded postfix for good measure and the errors went away.

Grmbl.

It works now, and it looks like Junk status takes precedence, so that’s good!

--
My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to
take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she