Converting mdbox to mbox/MailDir

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Jun 19 05:43:25 EEST 2019

On 18 Jun 2019, at 20:04, Adam Raszkiewicz via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:

> On 6/18/19, 9:59 PM, "dovecot on behalf of @lbutlr via dovecot" <dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org on behalf of dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
>> On 18 Jun 2019, at 15:18, Benny Pedersen via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
>> @lbutlr via dovecot skrev den 2019-06-18 23:06:
>>> https://wiki.dovecot.org/Migration/MailFormat
>>> page error python update that failed ?
>>    <https://is.gd/ZmfHY9>
>
> I saw that before but there is only maildir -> mdbox but not mdbox -> maildir

maildir -> mdbox migration. Set mail_location=mdbox:~/mdbox and run dsync -u username mirror maildir:~/Maildir

Seems that the opposite of that might be a possible solution? I mean, I would try it myself.

Do it on backups, of course.

Also, please don’t top-post, it makes fixing these messages very annoying.

--
Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way.