recipient delimiters

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Jun 20 03:03:11 EEST 2019

On 19 Jun 2019, at 17:37, Stephan Bosch via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
> On 20/06/2019 01:20, @lbutlr via dovecot wrote:
>> On 18 Jun 2019, at 15:03, @lbutlr via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
>>> I don’t see a way to tell dovecot what delimiters to use, and it appears it is still using a single delimiter only despite postfix having added support for more than one years ago.
>> Ideas?
>
> There is the recipient_delimiter setting. For recent versions, this is a list of characters recognized as such.

In Dovecot? Ugh, I searched dovecot wiki for that.

Oh, I forgot to click on “text” for the search and got zero hits.

<https://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading/2.3?highlight=%28recipient_delimiter%29>

protocol lmtp {
  postmaster_address = postmaster at covisp.net   # required
  mail_plugins = quota sieve
  info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-lmtp.log
  lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox = yes
  recipient_delimiter = +_
}

🤞🏼
--
Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way.