Applying Dovecot for a large / deep folder-hierarchy archive.

Arnold Opio Oree arnold.oree at parallaxict.com
Thu Jun 27 14:05:35 EEST 2019

> Also you may run into client limits.... i ve seen this with outlook,
> apple mail, thunderbird via imap in the past

Thanks for this note Robert, it was not really an aspect that I was
considering.

We are operating our groupware services user access through both
Evolution Groupware and KDE Kontact / KMail on Debian Linux
workstations. Hopefully if there is a client issue it should be local
to only one groupware client.

I will be sure to study / investigate in this - client - area should any issues that are not traceable to the server-side arise.

Many thanks,

Arnold Opio Oree
Chief Executive Officer
Parallax Digital Technologies

arnoldoree at parallaxdt.com

http://www.parallaxdt.com

tel : +44 (0) 333 577 8587
fax : +44 (0) 20 8711 2477

Parallax Digital Technologies is a trading name of Parallax Global
Limited. U.K. Co. No. 08836288

The contents of this e-mail are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient you are to delete this e-mail immediately, disregard
its contents and disclose them to no other persons.