Removing a mailbox from a dovecot cluster

Francis francisd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:43:33 EET 2019

Le mar. 5 mars 2019 à 10:08, Gerald Galster via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org>
a écrit :

> you could try to stop replication for the user you are deleting:
> doveadm replicator remove [-a replicator_socket_path] username

Good idea! But I have a problem. I tried to stop the replication (doveadm
replicator remove <myuser>) for an user on both server. Verified with
"doveadm replicator status <myuser>", it doesn't return, so I assume the
replicator is off for this account. Then I try to send an email to this
account to verify the replication is really stopped, but it activate again
by itself? I receive the mail on both server and If I type "doveadm
replicator status <myuser>", it seem like replication is back on.

--
Francis