sieve vacation to an alias group

Monis Monther mmmm82 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 20:47:07 EET 2019

Actually our customers feel the exact opposite and feel very happy when
receiving the email, it tells customers that we did receive your request
and someone has already seen it. If they don't receive this email they will
start calling on the call center and asking if anyone has seen their email.

This is similar to any ticketing system, It there a way to achieve this?

Thanks
Monis

--
Best Regards