Assistance with doveadm backup...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Mon Mar 11 03:39:58 EET 2019

Ok, so for lack of any other information, am I to conclude that the doveadm backup command is broken in 2.0.9?  I have been through the wiki for it back and forth and cannot make it work.

Yes, I need to upgrade, there is no question, but I won’t do that without a maildir backup.  I would prefer to use the built-in dovecot mechanisms for that than something else.

Jeff