dovecot-keywords are not preserved any more when moving mails between folders

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Wed Mar 13 20:14:28 EET 2019

On Mar 13, 2019, Piper Andreas via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:

>> That bug is fixed with attached patch.
>
> I assume, this patch is not included in dovecot-2.3.5?
>
> Because I still observe the same problem (dovecot-keywords set by
> thunderbird are lost when moving mail between folders) on my
> migration-machines which are running dovecot-2.3.5:

Just to clarify:  I think the patch is supposed to fix the problem I
reported about dsync.  As far as I know, the bug about flags when moving
mail is a different issue.

In any case, the patch doesn't appear to be in the github repo.  It's
definitely not in the 2.3 branch yet.

Sorry to have inadvertently hijacked the thread by bringing up the
dsync bug in it.

Dan