Am I right to assume certificate renewal with the same filename requires a dovecot reload/restart

Yassine Chaouche a.chaouche at algerian-radio.dz
Thu Mar 14 11:09:18 EET 2019

On 3/14/19 9:55 AM, Patrick Cernko via dovecot wrote:

> [...] the way we have configured exim, it neither needs reload or
> restart but reads the certificate file every time it has to use it.

What happens if you goof off in the middle of an opeartion, temporarily
putting a wrong file instead of the new certificate, and exim starts
delivering the new broken certificate right away ? or breaks ? or
clients can't connect anymore with TLS ? or don't connect at all if you
don't allow non-TLS connexions ?

Yassine.