Unable to set quota-fs plugin

Eric Grammatico e.grammatico at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:42:57 EET 2019

Sure !!

I got it ! I have connected with kmail, which keeps the imap opened and which has generated the error several times during the session. Please find attached the strace.

Not sure this strace will help. I executed '/usr/libexec/dovecot/imap -u eric' and typed the same command as in the strace and it worked....

Could someone have a look in the strace and suggest some ideas to progress ?

Thanks and best regards,

-
Eric Grammatico _/)