How to create sent items, drafts and so on

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:05:37 EET 2019

Hi, K,

Thanks for your feedback again!  BTW, I tried to copy mail file from sent
item folder which is default folder of Outlook 2013 to "Sent Messages"
folder of Dovecot.  I can see the mail files in this folder, but I don't
see them under .Sent Messages folder like "new", "cur" and "tmp" folders.
You have any idea where the mail files are copied??

rwx------  5 vmail vmail 108  3月 17 19:55 .Drafts
drwx------  5 vmail vmail 108  3月 17 19:55 .Junk
drwx------  5 vmail vmail 108  3月 17 19:55 .Sent
drwx------  5 vmail vmail 108  3月 17 19:55 .Sent Messages
drwx------  5 vmail vmail 135  3月 17 19:55 .Trash
drwx------  2 vmail vmail   6  3月 17 19:55 cur
-rw-------  1 vmail vmail  51  3月 17 19:55 dovecot-uidlist
-rw-------  1 vmail vmail   8  3月 17 19:55 dovecot-uidvalidity
-r--r--r--  1 vmail vmail   0  3月 17 19:55 dovecot-uidvalidity.5c8e27ae
-rw-------  1 vmail vmail 312  3月 17 19:55 dovecot.index.log
-rw-------  1 vmail vmail 120  3月 17 19:55 dovecot.mailbox.log
drwx------  2 vmail vmail   6  3月 17 19:55 new
drwx------  2 vmail vmail   6  3月 17 19:55 tmp

Mmm..  I actually changed the directory to .Sent Messages, but I'm now in
the .Sent directory...
[root at mail .Sent]# pwd
/var/spool/virtual/landscapes-photography.com/koshiro.sakuma/Maildir/.Sent

Regards,