LDAP users issue

Dmitry Donskih dmitry.donskih at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:28:58 EET 2019

A problem with your /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext ?
Can you attach it?

Try:
   auth_verbose = yes
   auth_verbose_passwords = no
   auth_debug = yes
   auth_debug_passwords = no

and compare those strings in logs for LDAP and non-LDAP logins:

   auth: Debug: master userdb out: USER    47054849
     support at example.com       home=...     mail=maildir:....