Dovecot quota and Postfix smtpd_recipient_restrictions?

Davide Marchi danjde at msw.it
Wed Mar 20 11:45:56 EET 2019

> From: Urban Loesch
>
> Hi,
>
>> I would like to enable (the same) quota (count) for all
>> (virtual)users,
>> on Debian Stretch, Postfix 3.1.8, Dovecot 2.2.27,
>> and is not clear for me if I need to tell Postfix to communicate with
>> the service in /etc/postfix/main.cf as here:
>>

>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>>      check_policy_service inet:mailstore.example.com:12340
> I configured it like your example above and it works for me.
>
> Best
> Urban

Well,

so the right syntax (in my case) would be:

-o smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject,check_policy_service
inet:mailstore.example.com:12340

right?  :-)

And eventually, should you suggest me how made some functional
verification test?

Many many many thanks Urban!! ;-)

Davide