imap ---- LIST "" * The returned mailbox does not display quotes

lty lty at cndns.com
Thu Mar 21 10:08:43 EET 2019

Yes,
Foxmail for mac client, after dovecot upgrade from 2.1.17 to new
version, imap can't receive any email, I perform packet capture test,
foxmail will not have next step after sending {LIST "" *} command
action.

Foxmail for mac client, dovecot version 2.1.17 can receive imap mail
normally, because we need to add quota_max_mail_size configuration, we
must upgrade to a higher version
(https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Configuration# Maximum_saved_mail_size)

After comparison, the new version of dovecot returned without quotes.
I hope that the quotes can be changed in the configuration, can I?
Can I change the configuration to add quotes now?
 Or add this setting in the next version.