imap ---- LIST "" * The returned mailbox does not display quotes

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Mar 21 20:04:14 EET 2019

On 21 Mar 2019, at 10:51, Ralph Seichter via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
> * lty via dovecot:
>
>> foxmail will not have next step after sending {LIST "" *} command
>> action.
>
> Can you please stop this now? If Foxmail is broken, Foxmail needs to be
> fixed, not some kludges added to well-behaving Dovecot.

When looking at mail clients last year I knew formal was broken before I even downloaded it.

I mean, there is zero possibility I am going to trust my mail to tencent. I'd sooner giver Facebook access to my mail than a company beholden to the PRC.

--
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE WORDS 'DEATH WAS HIS CONSTANT COMPANION'? 'But
I don't usually see you!'