imapsieve: script not triggered

Andreas Krischer a.krischer at akbyte.com
Mon Mar 25 01:16:46 EET 2019

Hello!

Sorry for replying on this quite old thread, but I just found the issue in my config and would like to share it if anyone else is having the same problem.

My passdb is ldap-based and I included a possibility to enable extra mail_plugins via LDAP (I used it for debug purposes).
There was the line:
pass_attrs = userPassword=password,=userdb_mail_plugins=%{ldap:mailPlugins}
Which caused the problem.

It seems like these setting does not added enabled plugins to IMAP but overwrote all other mail_plugins settings. Unfortunately just adding “$mail_plugins” does not work here as well, so I had to add all my plugins here manually.

Hope this help someone!

Best,
Andreas