dovecot 2.2.36 and wforce

Tobi tobisworld at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:58:26 EEST 2019

> Also, any auth policy interaction should be logged with auth_debug=yes

after I enabled that in 10-logging.conf and it did not show any more
loglines I realized that this is a very old box (loads of karma) which
likes to have all its config in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf :-)
So after setting the auth policy settings in dovecot.conf it works like
charm :-)

Cheers

tobi

Am 13.05.19 um 18:12 schrieb Aki Tuomi:

>> On 13 May 2019 18:54 Tobi via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
>>

>> Hi list
>>
>> I'm trying to setup dovecot 2.2.36 on a Centos6 to communicate with a
>> wforce daemon on the remote side. wforce is latest released from git
>> repo. Daemon part is working and I can successfully send queries from
>> remote systems to wforce via curl
>>
>> For dovecot I configured in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/95-wforce.conf
>>
>>> auth_policy_server_url = http://REMOTE_IP:8084/
>>> auth_policy_hash_nonce = my_random