Find last day of login

Lefteris Tsintjelis lefty at spes.gr
Sat May 18 20:42:01 EEST 2019

Hi, not everyone is using roundcube so this is a problem and postfix
does not have this field from what I have checked. The timestamp of the
email files though do not change from what I see (unless I am missing
something) so I guess this is the only safe way here but only in the
files left in the "new" folder.