Dict issue with PostgreSQL for last_login plugin (duplicate key)

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Sun May 19 17:24:56 EEST 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:57 PM, Aki Tuomi <aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com> wrote:

> It would be a feature request, also note that it's only available since version 9.5, so it really won't help anyone before that.

Would opening an issue as feature request on GitHub on the dovecot/core project be appropriate place for that?

I was thinking in the mean time as workaround that maybe with a trigger in PostgreSQL it should be possible to update the last_login column on the failing INSERT. Just need to find out how exactly to do that and I am not sure if it possible to execute a trigger when failing because of a duplicate key error.