Merging existing mailboxes to aliases

Lefteris Tsintjelis lefty at spes.gr
Sun May 19 17:26:59 EEST 2019

On 19/5/2019 16:04, Sami Ketola via dovecot wrote:

> Why do you want to do this? Thunderbird does obey special_use flags.  https://wiki.dovecot.org/MailboxSettings
>
> Do you have other clients then that do not honor those?
>
> Sami

Thunderbird was just a test client nothing more than that and it works
well as you say. Hardly had any problems with it. However, I have a few
other clients that do not obey rules very well and I was thinking to
force them do that mainly to enforce proper learning of spam/nonspam
through global sieve filtering for each and any type of client. It does
not look like it is very possible so far.