weakforced: Possible to access the ip address of report/allow?

Neil Cook neil.cook at open-xchange.com
Wed May 22 12:53:40 EEST 2019

From dovecot, you can add any additional attributes you like using the auth_policy_request_attributes configuration setting, e.g.

By default in 2.3.1 this looks like:

login=%{requested_username} pwhash=%{hashed_password} remote=%{rip} device_id=%{client_id} protocol=%s

But you can add additional parameters:

login=%{requested_username} pwhash=%{hashed_password} remote=%{rip} device_id=%{client_id} protocol=%s attrs/local_ip=%{lip}

The above will add the local dovecot IP address to the attrs, which can then be accessed from wforce policy,

Neil

> On 22 May 2019, at 07:56, Tobi via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I wonder if the information about the origin of report or allow can be
> accessed somehow. lt.remote gives the IP of the client trying to login
> but is there anything in lt which gives the ip of the system that
> connects to wforced?
>
> Thanks and have a good one
>
> --
>
> tobi

Neil Cook
neil.cook at open-xchange.com

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nuremberg, District Court Nuremberg HRB 24738
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA