Catch all for dovecot authentication?

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu May 23 10:44:50 EEST 2019

I have the same, create your own dns blacklist. And have fail2ban add
entries to it. The only problem I have on CentOS6 is that you need to
combine log files for this, but it should be do-able.

But I am also for this option, maybe it can be done via this userdb,
specify an account where auth is not necessary. I would like to redirect
sometimes a user to a 5GB garbage messages mailbox. Or if someone has
collection of emails with virusses, available to download?