Catch all for dovecot authentication?

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu May 23 11:46:37 EEST 2019

No, And you incorrectly assume, that I am not taking such things into
account.

But I can excuse this type of reply, due to the mere fact that IT is
saturated with "dumb fucks" (like to quote Zuckerberg). Don't the
Americans have a nice saying for this "Assumption is the mother of all
fuckups".
If I am writing I want to send a user 5GB, I want to send a user 5GB.