[mail-crypt-plugin] Password Query for Folder Keys questions

emordin emordin at protonmail.com
Fri May 31 00:09:06 EEST 2019

Please disregard the previous question. But I have another...

I have set up Folder Key encryption, and have sent an email to my mail server which is CRYPTED, however when I try to login to read the email I'm getting a 'Private key not available: Cannot decrypt <...>: error:03070068:bignum routines:BN_mpi2bn:encoding error'.

I've tried to list the user key and generate a new keypair two different ways and have gotten the following output:
doveadm mailbox cryptokey list -U user
output: Folder Active Public ID
doveadm mailbox cryptokey generate -u user -U
output:    Folder Public ID
doveadm mailbox cryptokey generate -u user -Uf
output:
Panic: file doveadm-mail.c: line 405 (doveadm_mail_next_user): assertion failed: (ctx->exit_code !=0)
Error: Raw backtrace: .............
Aborted

Any advice?