(4) [mail-crypt-plugin] Password Query for Folder Keys questions

emordin emordin at protonmail.com
Fri May 31 19:01:57 EEST 2019

Can you try

doveadm -o plugin/mail_crypt_private_password=desired_password mailbox > cryptokey generate -u user -UR

Aki

> I tried that and got the following:

:~$ doveadm -o plugin/mail_crypt_private_password=desired_password mailbox > cryptokey generate -u user -UR

> Folder Public ID

:~$

> Then I sent a new email to the mail server, and I checked it with mutt but got 'Internal Error' 'error opening mailbox' and I > > checked the email with Roundcube and I can see the subject header but when I open the email its just blank.

I apologize I forgot to add the '>', in the last one, so I added it and got this output:

However it still didn't work. I sent a new email and tried to access it with mutt and Roundcube and I still can't access the body message.