MariaDB database for users and passwords?

Ken Wright wizard at bnnorth.net
Sat Nov 9 05:44:13 EET 2019

On 11/8/19 3:40 PM, Alexander Dalloz via dovecot wrote:
> Am 08.11.2019 um 21:23 schrieb Ken Wright via dovecot:

>>> You do not have Dovecot compiled with support for mysql'
>>>
>> But the dovecot-mysql package is installed!  Why can't it see that?
>>

> The driver is called "sql". See
>
> https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/authentication/sql/
>
> Alexander

Are you sure?  I looked at that page, and it says there are different
drivers for MySQL and PostgreSQL:  mysql and pgsql respectively.  I also
checked dovecot.conf, and there the driver is called "sql."

Ken

--
Registered Linux user #483005

If you ever think international relations make sense, remember this:
because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.