Proxy testing in container( chown failed /var/dovecot/login)

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Nov 11 16:30:34 EET 2019

I managed to work around this by putting these in the Dockerfile

(umask 027 ; mkdir /var/dovecot/login) && chown $DOVECOT_USER.dovenull
/var/dovecot/login
(umask 027 ; mkdir /var/dovecot/token-login) && chown
$DOVECOT_USER.dovenull /var/dovecot/token-login

But now I am stuck with this socket
 service(ipc): chown(/var/dovecot/login/ipc-proxy,

Is there a way around this?