Crash when moving mail from Inbox to Trash

marvin alcantara marvs_alcantara at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Nov 14 10:36:19 EET 2019

Hi,

I am developing a dovecot plugin, and inside my plugin I am implementing my own expunge function. Inside my function, I am calling the following lines of code:
 if (storage->v.mail_open(mail, &offset, &mail->open_file) < 0) return -1;
The mail_open virtual function is an invalid address. The storage should be mdbox however, it seems that it didn't get the correct mdbox_mail_open of mdbox-storage.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?

dovecot version:2.3.7 (a3d493f)

Sincerely,Marvin