SASL AUTH with postfix

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Thu Nov 14 23:57:52 EET 2019

On 2019-11-14 15:41, Benny Pedersen via dovecot wrote:

> Jorge Bastos via dovecot skrev den 2019-11-14 16:25:
>
>> I've tried to search for the realm part in dovecot but didn't found it,
>> Could you guide me to it?
>
> doveconf -d | grep realm
>
> doveconf -n if more help is needed

Thanks Benny,

It was in my front and didn't saw it.
Now i need to go further, have the SASL auth being read from a diferrent
table than the password_query for *sql.

In the below conf, would it be possible and how, to check an specific
sql table for auth?

service auth {
  # Postfix smtp-auth
    mode = 0660
    # Assuming the default Postfix user and group
    user = postfix
    group = postfix
    }
}