Learning ham/spam with IMAPSieve: sa-learn-ham.sh terminated abnormally, signal 11

Jens Rey it at rey.nrw
Sun Nov 17 09:45:24 EET 2019

> make sa-laern-ham.sh change name to rspamd-learn-ham.sh and addopt sieve
> to that name change

I thought about the same thing while following the wiki guide. But in
the end it's just the name of a bash script. Now I changed it as you
proposed, since it just makes more sense, but the error remains:

Error: program `/usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/rspamd-learn-ham.sh' terminated
abnormally, signal 11
Error: sieve: pipe action: failed to pipe message to program
`rspamd-learn-ham.sh': refer to server log for more information.
[2019-11-17 08:35:58]
Error: sieve: Execution of script
/usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/report-ham.sieve failed