[Sieve] Multiple email recipients, how?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Nov 23 23:56:08 EET 2019

On 23 Nov 2019, at 13:50, Robert <dovecot at groenemuis.nl> wrote:
> I do know that sub-addressing with a special character is nowadays a normal, better, way to do it.
> Unfortunately we have used this system for a very long time, starting around 2005... So there are a lot of existing email addresses.

Then set them up in virtual (or if not using postfix, whatever equivalent) and stop allowing new ones.

This is FAR simpler and workable than what you are trying to do, and has the added benefit of working very simply and having nearly no impact on your server.

--
NON-FLAMMABLE IS NOT A CHALLENGE Bart chalkboard Ep. BABF13