Health check curl example

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Nov 25 12:48:59 EET 2019

:) I really starting to feel a bit like an idiot, but all these 3
configs[0] give error 'Client not compatible with this binary'

[0]
service health-check {
  executable = script /bin/health-check.sh
  inet_listener health-check {
      port = 5001
 }
}

service health-check {
  executable = script -e "HOME PATH" /bin/health-check.sh
  inet_listener health-check {
      port = 5001
 }
}

service health-check {
  executable = script -e HOME PATH /bin/health-check.sh
  inet_listener health-check {
      port = 5001
 }
}

Nov 25 11:44:52 test2 dovecot: script: Fatal: Client not compatible with
this binary (connecting to wrong socket?)