Home Directory Creation

Asai asai at globalchangemusic.org
Thu Oct 3 18:26:48 EEST 2019

Mr. Timo,

I would presume you are busy with many responsibilities, but might you
have a few minutes to consider this problem?

Or is there any other Dovecot expert who may be able to offer advice on
how to get the home directories created?  Thank you for those who have
helped offer advice on this already.

Asai