Error: SSL_accept() syscall failed

jervin jervin at kites.org
Fri Oct 11 23:54:25 EEST 2019

Sir, I believe you are right as the log entries stopped upon going to work today.  Thank you for the sanity check.  At home I was connected with Thunderbird running on my Linux system and at work I have the account added to my desktop Mac with Apple Mail.  I do think it is a client issue at this point.