Multiple certificate option

Greg Wildman gregw at itns.co.za
Tue Sep 10 09:05:35 EEST 2019

On Fri, 2019-09-06 at 17:25 -0700, remo--- via dovecot wrote:
> What is the best way to adopt multiple certs?

I have a setup that creates letsencrypt certs for each customer domain.
To automate this I have the following at the end of conf.d/10-ssl.conf

  !include ssl.d/*.conf

This includes any .conf file under conf.d/ssl.d

Now it is a simple matter to add and remove certificates for each
domain as the letsencrypt job runs. Each config file looks like this

$cat ssl.d/somedomain_co_za.conf
local_name imap.somedomain.co.za {
  ssl_cert = </etc/pki/tls/certs/somedomain_co_za+chain-crt.pem
  ssl_key  = </etc/pki/tls/private/somedomain_co_za-key.pem
}

YMMV.

--
Greg