PATCH for Stephan: Re: pigeonhole/lda accessing -m folder

Matthias Lay matthias.lay at securepoint.de
Thu Sep 12 15:12:10 EEST 2019

I just noticed you implemented the Dovecot Environment Extension.
Thanks!

maybe it helps somebody to get this referenced in this thread

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dovecot/pigeonhole/master/doc/rfc/spec-bosch-sieve-dovecot-environment.txt

example:
default folder is accessible with:

  ${env.vnd.dovecot.default_mailbox}