Mail received but not indexed?

Sami Ketola Sami.Ketola at Open-Xchange.com
Sat Sep 28 00:44:58 EEST 2019

> On 27 Sep 2019, at 16.38, Marc Roos via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
>
> You recommend I should change this? I have already a new setup where I
> am using[0]. But the current setup I have now was ok for many many
> years.
>
> [0]
> FEATURE(`local_lmtp',`[IPC]',`FILE /var/run/dovecot/lmtp')dnl

Using dovecot-lda is always better from dovecot point of view, but I think still your current config should work even if it is not optimal.

for some reason dovecot now does not detect changes on the mbox file and for that reason does not add new mails to index. But I can't say for sure for what reason.

Sami