sieve compile error

Johannes Rohr johannes at rohr.org
Wed Apr 1 15:47:42 EEST 2020

Am Mittwoch, den 01.04.2020, 15:41 +0300 schrieb Sami Ketola:
> Hi,
>
> "If personal user scripts also need to directly access external
> programs, the extensions need to be added to the sieve_extensions
> setting. "
> from https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Plugins/Extprograms
>
> so is this a global sieve script or personal sieve script? I think it
> is personal script as it is triggered by imapsieve.

This is a global script. However, what now seems to have fixed it is
adding

sieve_plugins = sieve_imapsieve
and

changing

sieve_global_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.environment +vnd.dovecot.debug

sieve_global_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.environment +vnd.dovecot.debug
+vnd.dovecot.pipe
in conf.d/90-sieve.conf

Obviously, having these additions in the settings for the IMAP plugin
wasn't sufficient.. Hm...

Cheers,

Johannes