doveadm backup from gmail with imapc

Ben Mulvihill ben.mulvihill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:14:05 EEST 2020

On Mon, 2020-04-06 at 23:25 +0530, Durga Prasad Malyala wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 at 10:32, Ben Mulvihill <ben.mulvihill at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
>> Hi,  Wouldn't a software like imapsync be a better tool here?
> Rgds/DP

Thanks for the suggestion. I think my next step will be to investigate
imapsync, or maybe isync, which also looks promising.

That said, dovecot backup would be a perfect solution if it didn't
crash. When I tried it successfully on a smaller mailbox it did exactly
what I wanted.

Incidentally, does my previous email describing the crash count as
a bug report, or should I start a new "bug report" thread?

Ben