Bug maybe already resolved? Sieve rule does not accept special use folder names

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Fri Apr 17 00:19:28 EEST 2020

I do not have the log file anymore from the home dir. It just complains
that the folder Spam does not exist.

 dovecot: lmtp(xxxx): oG8YI6enmF7FIAAAI7dPvA: sieve: Execution of script
/xxxx/.dovecot.sieve failed, but implicit keep was successful (user
logfile /xxx/.dovecot.sieve.log may reveal additional details)