Bug maybe already resolved? Sieve rule does not accept special use folder names

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Fri Apr 17 00:38:24 EEST 2020

It is a 'special use' folder, so it only appears to exist in mail
clients.

  # spam folders merging
  mailbox Junk {
    special_use = \Junk
    auto = create
  }
  mailbox Spam {
    special_use = \Junk
    auto = no
  }
  mailbox "Junk E-mail" {
    special_use = \Junk
    auto = no
  }

On 16/04/2020 23:19, Marc Roos wrote:
> I do not have the log file anymore from the home dir. It just
> complains that the folder Spam does not exist.
>
>   dovecot: lmtp(xxxx): oG8YI6enmF7FIAAAI7dPvA: sieve: Execution of
> script /xxxx/.dovecot.sieve failed, but implicit keep was successful
> (user logfile /xxx/.dovecot.sieve.log may reveal additional details)

So, does that Spam mailbox exist? The mailbox configuration you posted
tells me that it is at least not created automatically once accessed.

Regards,

Stephan.